The Páramo Waterproof Cap is the ultimate in 4-season headwear protection. Flexibility in design means that it can be worn in conjunction with any of our Jacket or Smock hoods to increase insulation and to ensure vision is maintained. Alternatively it can be used in warmer climates to protect against the sun. Keeps your head warm and cool at the same time!
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, and moves liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear. Nikwax Analogy overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
- Waterproof “baseball” style cap with optional fold up/ down ear protection.
- Broad peak gives excellent eye protection from rain, snow or sun.
- Fully adjustable to give comfortable fit.
- Crown adjustment by hook and loop fastener.
- Elasticated neck and face volume/fit adjustment.
- Poppered chin strap with extended tabs for easy location with cold or gloved hands.
- Optimises head, eye and ear protection without impeding vision or head movement.
- Available in two sizes - Small/ Medium is 59 cm circumference, Large/ XL is 63cm circumference (Measurements are approximate.)
- Colours: moss, black