The Zefira Fleece is for women who enjoy outdoor activities all year.
Walking in summer, this light, warm fleece will keep you comfortable when you take a rest, or in cooler conditions. If the weather deteriorates and you need more rain resistance, simply combine with the Zefira Windproof for a waterproof system.
Worn alone, the Zefira Fleece’s water-repellent, air-permeable fabric is excellent for summer. Worn with the Zefira Windproof, you have a waterproof system for worsening weather. It can also be used as a midlayer with any Analogy waterproof in cold weather.
The Zefira Fleece offers easy movement, hand warming pockets and a design that complements the Zefira Windproof.
- Excellent articulation and light stretch for full and easy movement.
- Hand-warming and secure storage from two zipped and lined handwarming pockets.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Zefira Windproof. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
Nikwax® Fleece is both water-repellent and wind resistant, plus it is directional -
actively pushing liquid water away from you to keep you dry even in conditions of high humidity. The fleecy fabric traps still air to warm you. If combined with a Nikwax Windproof outer to deflect raindrops and cut wind chill, Nikwax Fleece will provide full weatherproof protection and remove perspiration very effectively, working well in all temperatures and humidity conditions.
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Zefira Windproof to give you waterproof performance.
- Two zipped handwarming pockets lined with mesh Pump Liner®.
- Excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation combines with light stretch for a contoured fit with ease of movement.
- Curved back hem for lower back protection.
- Full length front zip for easy ventilation, with chin guard behind zip for comfort.
- Cuffs can easily be pushed up for cooling.
- Treated with Nikwax TX.Direct to enhance performance.
- Colour: Elderberry, Moss green
- Weight: 349g
- Sizes: XS - XL. Click here for size guide. Tip: the sizing is quite snug - if in doubt, go up a size.