The Velez Adventure Trousers are for very active outdoor people who enjoy a range of outdoor activities.
If you are going out in changeable conditions, you face the hassle of having to put on waterproof trousers if the weather deteriorates. These are often carried separately, as they are too noisy, sweaty and uncomfortable to wear all the time.
The waterproof Velez Adventure Trousers can be worn comfortably all day next to skin, even if it’s not raining. The highly breathable and directional Nikwax Analogy fabric combines with ventilation to deliver optimum comfortParamo Directional Waterproofs consist of two parts: the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof Pump Liner actively directs liquid away from your skin whilst protecting your insulation, keeping you warm and dry. It isn't affected by temperature or humidity levels - it just keeps on working anywhere, whatever the weather. The outer fabric is windproof, keeping you even warmer and drier! Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation can escape. All this means that you can stay comfortable without having to keep taking layers on and off. To learn more about what makes Paramo clothing so special, click here.
- Full weather protection provided by Nikwax Analogy Fabric System
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by thigh vents with internal storm flaps.
- Ankle adjustment with hook and loop fastening – ideal for adapting to a range of activities.
- Unrestricted leg movement due to excellent knee and leg articulation.
- Comfortable and adjustable fit provided by elasticated waist secured by a belt.
- Hand-warming and storage from two external hip pockets with zip closure.
- Colour: black
- Weight: 392g
- Sizes: S - XXL. Different leg lengths. Click here for size guide.