The Bentu Jacket is for people who enjoy outdoor activities all year.
If you are out walking in summer, you need something breathable to protect you from wind and light showers, without making you overheat.
In winter you need more rain resistance and insulation, which normally would require buying an additional winter jacket.
The Bentu Windproof Jacket provides wind and water resistant protection in the warmer months. The same jacket is designed to combine with the Bentu Fleece to form a warm waterproof system for winter.
The Bentu Windproof Jacket has zoned Pump Liner for greater protection, excellent pocketing, and a design that perfectly complements the Bentu Fleece.
- Extra rain protection in the areas of highest impact from zoned Pump Liner in the hood and across the shoulders.
- Safe, secure storage provided by two large chest pockets and two handwarming pockets.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Bentu Fleece. Together these two garments create a versatile Waterproof system.
- Combines with Bentu Fleece to form a waterproof garment system.
- Even when worn alone, the zoned Pump Liner in the hood and across the shoulders provides extra protection in the areas of high impact.
- Excellent field of vision and head protection provided by fully adjustable, peaked hood with retainer.
- Secure storage from two large chest pockets designed for easy access and both big enough to hold an Ordnance Survey map.
- Two zipped hand-warming pockets for additional storage.
- Articulation provides excellent freedom of movement.
- Cuffs can be easily pushed up and secured for cooling.
- Scooped tail with elasticated hem for additional protection to lower back.
- Weight 325g
- Colour: Moss, wine, cobalt
- Sizes: S - XXL. Click here for size guide.