The Cascada II Trousers are for people who are outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
You may be familiar with the age-old problem of needing to quickly pull on overtrousers as soon as conditions turn – only to take them off again once the rain has passed! Conventional waterproof trousers quickly trap heat and sweat when you’re working hard and can be noisy and uncomfortable.
The Cascada II Trousers are the solution: a pair of articulated, waterproof walking trousers that you can wear comfortably all day long in varying conditions. Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives you dry, next-to-skin comfort and weather protection. Extensive vents allow for excellent temperature regulation when you’re working hard. No more need for overtrousers!Paramo Directional Waterproofs consist of two parts: the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof Pump Liner actively directs liquid away from your skin whilst protecting your insulation, keeping you warm and dry. It isn't affected by temperature or humidity levels - it just keeps on working anywhere, whatever the weather. The outer fabric is windproof, keeping you even warmer and drier! Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation can escape. All this means that you can stay comfortable without having to keep taking layers on and off. To learn more about what makes Paramo clothing so special, click here.
- Articulated knee and gusset areas for maximum freedom of movement
- Trim-fit and feminine, contoured shape for a lighter weight, stylish-looking, all-day waterproof trouser
- 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm baffles for easy and rapid temperature adjustment
- Double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas for additional protection
- Elasticised waistband with belt loops for a comfortable fit
- Two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure for handwarming and secure storage
- Zip fly with popper
- Ankle adjustment
- Weight: 478g
- Colour: black
- Sizes: XS - XL. Click here for size guide.