New for 2012, the redesigned Parcours 2 has a triple-density sole giving unrivalled comfort and allowing you to walk for much longer without getting tired. The new Parcours has been designed to support the roll of the foot. Its sole limits impact on the heel, optimising movement which becomes lighter and less tiring. In laboratory trials, the new Parcours 2 have demonstrated twice the energy absorption capacity of the European standard and twice the grip of the original Parcours.
The Parcours 2 boasts the following features:
- ~ Anti-fatigue sole for extreme comfort
- ~ Natural rubber upper gives comfort, strength and flexibility
- ~ Quick drying polyester lining with sanitized antibacterial treatment
- ~ Absorbant foam lining on a rubber base, sanitized with antibacterial treatment
- ~ Three density natural rubber shock absorbing sole, for cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance
- ~ Multi directional grip to prevent sliding in all directions
Master rubber craftsman since 1853, Aigle manufactures its boots by hand in France. Thanks to experience founded on tradition and technology, each day Aigle fulfils its promise of protection and comfort. For 160 years, men and women have maintained a valuable tradition of expertise. Today, at the Chatellerault plant in France, 200 craftsmen produce 4,000 pairs of hand-made boots every day.Available in Size 37-48 (UK 4 - 13) - simply enter the size required in the box below. See our footwear size guide for help.