New for 2012, the redesigned Parcours 2 range has a triple-density sole giving unrivalled comfort and allowing you to walk for much longer without getting tired. The new Parcours has been designed to support the roll of the foot. Its sole limits impact on the heel, optimising movement which becomes lighter and less tiring. In laboratory trials, the new Parcours 2 have demonstrated twice the energy absorption capacity of the European standard and twice the grip of the original Parcours.
The Parcours 2 Iso boasts the following features:
- Anti-fatigue sole for extreme comfort
- ~ Protects against the coldest of climates
- ~ Natural rubber upper gives comfort, strength and flexibility
- ~ Waterproof and adjustable gusset
- ~ 4.5mm neoprene lining for warmth
- ~ 4.5mm lining in the insole to protect around the foot
- ~ Extra lining in the sole to protect the sole of the foot against the cold
- ~ Three density natural rubber shock absorbing sole, for cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance
- ~ Multi directional grip to prevent sliding in all directions
Master rubber craftsman since 1853, Aigle manufactures its boots by hand in France. Thanks to experience founded on tradition and technology, each day Aigle fulfils its promise of protection and comfort. For 160 years, men and women have maintained a valuable tradition of expertise. Today, at the Chatellerault plant in France, 200 craftsmen produce 4,000 pairs of hand-made boots every day.Available in bronze and khaki, and in Size 37-48 (UK 4 - 13) - simply enter the size and colour required in the box below. See our footwear size guide for help.