* Perfect for the darker autumn and winter evenings (and days!)
* 6mm slip lead with reflective fleck running the whole length of the lead - our very amateur photo taken above with the flash is designed to show how bright the fleck is when a light shines on it.
* Handle, leash and collar in one piece - no need for an additional collar, so when your dog is working, remove the slip lead and there's nothing around your dog's neck which could catch on bushes etc.
*Simple yet effective - your dog pulls, the lead tightens around his neck - he walks to heel, the lead loosens and is comfortable again.
* Made from high-quality climbing rope for superior durability and resistance
* Reindeer horn stop - literally 'stops' the 'slip' effect of the slip lead - useful when tying your dog up - slide the stop down the lead to his neck to effectively create a 'collar' that won't slip - that way the dog will still be there when you get back!
* Material: 6 mm climbing rope (100 % polyamide), horn stop
* Length: 150cm - this longer length of lead needs to be looped in the hand when the dog is walking to heel. If you're walking more than one dog it's very useful to have this length of lead on the outside dog.
* Colours: orange in stock. Reflective red, yellow, black and bright blue are available to order.