Vetbed® Original Dog Bedding (Rectangular Beds) - VB1915
Vetbed® Original Dog Bedding (Rectangular Beds)
Description and Specifications
Vetbed® Original dog and cat bedding is recommended by vets and is widely used by professionals. It is the safest and most effective fabric ever developed for general and professional use, the perfect hard wearing, everyday bed for your pet.
- Dog and cat bedding with tremendous strength and durability whilst retaining luxurious feel
- The higher bulk and superb heat retention distinguishes it from all other dog beds
- Easily machine washable without deterioration time after time (please see instructions)
- Hygienic, non-irritant, non allergenic and non-toxic
- Keeps pets dry, warm and cosy
- Excellent drainage properties
- Suitable for the Home, Office, Car, Kennel, Basket and Travelling Crate
- Made in England
- Available in a range of cut sizes and colours
- Also available in 4 metre and 10 metre rolls
Vetbed® is perfect for all life stages –
YOUNGER ANIMALS – Keeping them safe and warm, the special drainage properties ensure they stay dry and warm even in the event of an accident.
OLDER ANIMALS – Enjoy a far higher degree of comfort and mobility with the constant warmth from the heat retaining properties of the fibres.
RECUMBENT ANIMALS – Vets recommend the product to recumbent animals requiring hospitalisation or pre-post operative care.
BIRTH STAGE – Keep the mother and baby warm and dry whilst retaining body heat, and reducing the risk of hypothermia. The texture gives comfort and security and encourages mobility in the younger by aiding grip.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Testament to the quality of our complete Vetbed® range to retain efficiency without deterioration or unique quality. 90°C machine washable for occasional disinfection. Do not tumble dry. 40°C machine washable for normal use. Use non-biological detergents.
COLOURS AVAILABLE: Brown, Mink (pale brown), light blue, grey, charcoal (dark grey), brown with blue polka dot, red with white polka dot, charcoal with red polka dot
SIZES: Range from 19 x 15" to 60 x 54"