Vetbed® Gold Dog Bedding - YW1814
Vetbed® Gold Dog Bedding
Description and Specifications
Vetbed® Gold is a unique veterinary dog and cat bedding and the first of its kind in the world!
A development of Vetbed® Original, Vetbed® Gold has all the same benefits of the market leader, plus extra properties that make it particularly beneficial to the veterinary profession and domestic user alike.
Ultra-Fresh® fibre is a safe, non-toxic integral agent. Over the lifetime of the bedding, it will provide effective control of bacteria, mould, mildew and fungi – often the cause of smells and odours – and help to create a more hygienic environment. In addition, because of its work against bacteria, dead skin (both human and animal) is prevented from decaying. This means that the common dust mite is starved, and consequently dies. This is a tremendous benefit to animals that are house dust mite sensitive, or that generally suffer from skin allergies.
- Dog and cat bedding with even thicker pile than Vetbed® Original
- Incorporates ‘Ultra-Fresh®’ a non-toxic anti bacterium integrated within the fibres that is safe, effective, durable and does not wash out
- Keeps pets dry, warm and cosy
- Suitable for the Home, Office, Car, Kennel, Basket and Travelling Crate
- By controlling bacteria Ultra-Fresh® keeps the bed cleaner, fresher and odour free
- Also available in 4 metre and 10 metre rolls
Provides effective control against:
- The growth of Bacteria, Mould, Mildew and Fungi
- House dust mites
- ‘Doggie’ odour
And is ideal for:
- Dogs and cats with skin problems or allergies
What makes Vetbed Gold dog and cat bedding so unique?
Vetbed is impregnated with Ultra-Fresh® fibre, which is an anti-microbial treatment used in many household, consumer and industrial products. Ultra Fresh® is built into the product at the time of manufacture and lasts for the useful life of the product.
- Provides control and inhibition and protection from: bacteria, fungi, moulds and mildew
- Prevents odours, rotting, degradation, spoilage and staining of products that could otherwise arise from the growth of these organisms
- Helps prevent musty odours and stainage from fungi, mould and mildew
- Helps prevent product breakdown and degradation from fungal attack
- Helps protect against cross contamination by control of bacteria
- Proven by extensive long term research and over 50 years’ experience: Effective, durable, versatile and safe
- Has been tested for microbiological performance
- Measured bacteria reduction rate in ISO tests greater than 99.9% against control standard
COLOURS: grey, red blue, burgundy, white
SIZES: available in a variety of rectangular bed sizes