Mountain Gaiters by Paramo -
Mountain Gaiters by Paramo
Description and Specifications
The Mountain Gaiters provide excellent additional leg and foot protection for mountain and hill activities. The slim fit and minimal weight belie the level of protection they give.
In heavy rain, crossing marshy/muddy ground or streams, traversing scree-strewn, heathery or thorny areas, gaiters can help protect your legs, trousers and boots. However, traditional gaiters can be cumbersome and restrictive, sweaty, uncomfortable and prone to damage.
Our Mountain Gaiters offer protection and moisture management in a lightweight package. They are durable and renewable, with an excellent fit.
The Mountain Gaiters are slim-fitting with great freedom of movement and are easy to put on and adjust.
- Nikwax Analogy® fabric gives excellent weatherproof and directional performance with stretch windproof outer for freedom of movement.
- Stronger-than-Steel Dyneema® reinforcement for durability.
- Snug fit from elasticated top, Freemagic™ closure, poppers, underfoot strap and boot clip.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.Colour: one colour.
Sizes: this is a rough size guide!
- Small: suit ladies boots up to around size 6-6.5
- Medium: for larger ladies boots (size 7 upwards), and smaller gents' boots (around size 8-9)
- Large: for gents boots size 10 upwards.