Men's Velez Adventure Light Smock by Paramo -
Men's Velez Adventure Light Smock by Paramo
Description and Specifications
The Velez Adventure Light Smock uses Nikwax Analogy Light fabric to give full directional waterproof performance and perspiration removal but in a lighter package - excellent for all outdoor activities when travelling light. The twin front zips allow excellent ventilation and temperature control while the large front pocket is practical for carrying all your training essentials.
Paramo Directional Waterproofs consist of two parts: the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof Pump Liner actively directs liquid away from your skin whilst protecting your insulation, keeping you warm and dry. It isn't affected by temperature or humidity levels - it just keeps on working anywhere, whatever the weather. The outer fabric is windproof, keeping you even warmer and drier! Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation can escape. All this means that you can stay comfortable without having to keep taking layers on and off. To learn more about what makes Paramo clothing so special, click here.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way zip twin front vents with inner, poppered baffles for maximum temperature control.
- Cropped front for freedom of movement.
- Drop tail with draw-cord for maximum back protection.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for rucksack use.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs, so cuffs can be rolled or pushed up for temperature control.
- Large ‘dry’, zipped chest pocket for OS maps, snacks, compass, etc.
- Inner ‘dry’, zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming – also fits an OS map.
- Single hand adjustment throughout
- Colour: rock grey, pumpkin
- Weight: 584g
- Sizes: S - XXL. Click here for size guide.