Men's Grid Long Johns Baselayer by Paramo -
Men's Grid Long Johns Baselayer by Paramo
Description and Specifications
To keep warm: wear a Grid Baselayer combined with a Paramo windproof outer
To cool down: opening the vents in this outer layer will create significant cooling
To keep cool: wear a Grid Baselayer alone - water will still be wicked away from the skin but warm air will be disspated and the wind will speed up evaporation of perspiration, keeping you cool.
Men’s Long Johns are for outdoor people who enjoy various activities in cooler conditions.When you sweat, the fast-wicking, directional Parameta G fabric rapidly transports moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable. The fleecy grid pattern traps air for insulation when covered with a windproof layer. When worn alone or if venting is used, the gaps in the grid allow air to circulate next to the skin for cooling.
Paramo's Men’s Long Johns have an effective design, flat seams and comfortable stretch.
- Great freedom of movement and performance for a wide range of activities provided by a simple, effective design
- Optimum comfort due to flat seams, stretch, a gentle elastic waistband and cuffs to prevent legwear from riding up
- Convenient fly front
- Simple design with flat seams throughout to optimise comfort
- Broad and gentle elastic at waist
- Fly front
- Cuffs at ankles to prevent riding up
- Grid fabric for insulation and stretch
- Colour: black
- Sizes: S - XXL. Click here for size guide.