Men's Enduro Trousers by Paramo -
Men's Enduro Trousers by Paramo
Description and Specifications
Paramo Directional Waterproofs consist of two parts: the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof Pump Liner actively directs liquid away from your skin whilst protecting your insulation, keeping you warm and dry. It isn't affected by temperature or humidity levels - it just keeps on working anywhere, whatever the weather. The outer fabric is windproof, keeping you even warmer and drier! Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation can escape. All this means that you can stay comfortable without having to keep taking layers on and off. To learn more about what makes Paramo clothing so special, click here.
- Strong, durable stretch fabric for seat and knee panels with diamond gusset and knee articulation for unrestricted movement.
- Easy, rapid temperature adjustment provided by ¾ length side zips with internal poppered storm flaps.
- Minimal bulk under harness from secure fit at waist and hips.
- Internal ankle snow cuff with loops and optional lace hook (cuff can be secured away if a normal gaiter is preferred).
- Shorter leg length and crampon patch reinforcement aid crampon use.
- Additional insulation from high back panel with ‘double pull’ half-belt at the front.
- Loops for braces (braces not supplied).
- Handwarming and secure storage from two zipped hip pockets.
- Colour: black
- Weight: 637g
- Sizes: S - XXL. Leg length 31 inches. Click here for size guide.