Men's Cascada II Trousers by Paramo -
Men's Cascada II Trousers by Paramo
Description and Specifications
Paramo Directional Waterproofs consist of two parts: the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof Pump Liner actively directs liquid away from your skin whilst protecting your insulation, keeping you warm and dry. It isn't affected by temperature or humidity levels - it just keeps on working anywhere, whatever the weather. The outer fabric is windproof, keeping you even warmer and drier! Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation can escape. All this means that you can stay comfortable without having to keep taking layers on and off. To learn more about what makes Paramo clothing so special, click here.
- Comfortable and adjustable fit provided with elasticated, drawcord and belt-looped waist with fly.
- Unrestricted leg movement with minimal weight due to ‘curved’ articulation around knee area.
- Full weather protection with easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by 3/4 length side zips with internal poppered storm flaps. Easily pulled on over walking boots.
- Ankle adjustment provided.
- Handwarming and secure storage supplied through two external hip pockets.
- Soft feel lining.for comfort.
- Additional protection when sitting from double layer seat.
- Versatile legwear can be worn alone next to the skin or combined with Long Johns for more extreme conditions.
- Weight: 481g
- Colour: dark grey
- Sizes: S - XXL. Click here for size guide.