Ladies' Grid Technic Baselayer by Paramo -
Ladies' Grid Technic Baselayer by Paramo
Description and Specifications
To keep warm: wear a Grid Baselayer combined with a Paramo windproof outer
To cool down: opening the vents in this outer layer will create significant cooling
To keep cool: wear a Grid Baselayer alone - water will still be wicked away from the skin but warm air will be dissipated and the wind will speed up evaporation of perspiration, keeping you cool.
The Grid Technic is essential kit for both highly demanding and everyday outdoor activities.
No matter what your activity, finding a clothing system which can cope with differing temperatures and activity levels throughout the day is a challenge. People often end up adding or removing multiple layers to stay comfortable.
The Grid Technic helps reduce the number of layers you need by offering cooling when exposed to the wind, or insulation when covered with a windproof or waterproof.
- Zip neck for variable ventilation with zip garage for comfort.
- High collar for protection from sun or wind - prevents chafing from shoulder straps etc.
- Long sleeves which can be easily rolled or pushed up.
- Thumb loops to hold sleeves in place when required, reducing any gap between glove and jacket in order to maintain hand warmth.
- Generous length to protect the lower back during all activities.
- Contoured shape and athletic fit minimise excess fabric, reducing flap on the move.
- Comfortable flattering fit in a feminine style.
- Colours: moss green, foxglove (darker pink), cobalt blue, midnight, pink clover (paler pink)
- Sizes: XS - XL. Click here for size guide.