Ladies' Grid Long Janes Baselayer by Paramo -
Ladies' Grid Long Janes Baselayer by Paramo
Description and Specifications
To keep warm: wear a Grid Baselayer combined with a Paramo windproof outer
To cool down: opening the vents in this outer layer will create significant cooling
To keep cool: wear a Grid Baselayer alone - water will still be wicked away from the skin but warm air will be disspated and the wind will speed up evaporation of perspiration, keeping you cool.
Ladies' Long Janes are for outdoor people who enjoy various activities in cooler conditions.When you sweat, the fast-wicking, directional Parameta G fabric rapidly transports moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable. The fleecy grid pattern traps air for insulation when covered with a windproof layer. When worn alone or if venting is used, the gaps in the grid allow air to circulate next to the skin for cooling.
Paramo's Ladies' Long Janes have an effective design, flat seams and comfortable stretch.
- Great freedom of movement and performance for a wide range of activities provided by a simple, effective design with flat seams to optimise comfort
- Optimum comfort due to flat seams, stretch, a gentle elastic waistband and cuffs to prevent legwear from riding up
- Broad and gentle elastic at waist
- Cuffs at ankles to prevent riding up
- Grid fabric for insulation and stretch
- Colour: cobalt - yes, we know they're not green, but we think they look fab! And no-one else will see them anyway!!!
- Sizes: XS - XL. Click here for size guide.