Ladies Cascada Jacket by Paramo -
Ladies Cascada Jacket by Paramo
Description and Specifications
The Cascada is Paramo's top selling walking jacketParamo Directional Waterproofs consist of two parts: the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof Pump Liner actively directs liquid away from your skin whilst protecting your insulation, keeping you warm and dry. It isn't affected by temperature or humidity levels - it just keeps on working anywhere, whatever the weather. The outer fabric is windproof, keeping you even warmer and drier! Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation can escape. All this means that you can stay comfortable without having to keep taking layers on and off. To learn more about what makes Paramo clothing so special, click here.
- Cut to suit the female figure.
- Fully adjustable roll-away hood with wired peak for increased field of vision and fit.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
- Increased comfort when carrying heavy loads from reinforced shoulder construction
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from the unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls, which also help elimiate rucking when load carrying.
- Handwarming and storage from two 'dry' hip pockets.
- Single chest pocket for OS sized map storage
- Ethically produced in Colombia as part of the Miquelina Foundation
- Colour: Midnight blue (darker blue), Elderberry (darker purple), Oxford blue, heather
- Weight: 830g
- Sizes: XS - XL. Click here for size guide. Tip: the sizing is quite snug - if in doubt, go up a size.