Ladies Alondra Jacket by Paramo -
Ladies Alondra Jacket by Paramo
Description and Specifications
Paramo Directional Waterproofs consist of two parts: the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof Pump Liner actively directs liquid away from your skin whilst protecting your insulation, keeping you warm and dry. It isn't affected by temperature or humidity levels - it just keeps on working anywhere, whatever the weather. The outer fabric is windproof, keeping you even warmer and drier! Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation can escape. All this means that you can stay comfortable without having to keep taking layers on and off. To learn more about what makes Paramo clothing so special, click here.
- Seven pockets hold essential equipment close to hand:
- Two external chest pockets, one phone sized, one book sized.
- Small internal chest pocket.
- Two fleecy, poppered handwarming pockets.
- Two large, buttoned bellows pockets.
- Mid-thigh length gives protection without restricting movement.
- Wide field of vision from adjustable, wired-peak hood which stows in fleece-lined collar.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement at shoulders and centre back for protection when pack carrying.
- Shoulder and arm articulation gives excellent movement without jacket riding up.
- Waist drawcord uses hidden cords for good water shedding.
- Adjustable cuffs easily pushed up for cooling.
- Jacket comfortable over baselayers and midlayers as required.
- Reduce your jacket’s ‘carbon footprint’ and make a positive impact on wildlife. Every Alondra bought plants a sapling with Trees for Life, a charity dedicated to regenerating and restoring the Caledonian Forest in the Scottish Highlands.
- Weight 912g
- Colour: Moss green, Midnight blue
- Sizes: xS - XL. Click here for size guide. Tip: the sizing is quite snug - if in doubt, go up a size.