Deerhunter Upland Jacket - 5557
Deerhunter Upland Jacket
Description and Specifications
Hunting jacket in wear-resisting fabric. Good freedom of movement. Deer-Tex® Membrane with 5-year warranty.
Hunting jacket made of wear-resisting fabric. The jacket has a Deer-Tex® Membrane with a 5-year warranty. Good freedom of movement for all types of hunting.Description
- Detachable hood placed in laft pocket
- Radio antenna opening
- Two way YKK zipper at center front
- Two pockets with zipper at chest
- Two hand warmer pockets with zipper
- Two big front pockets with box and rounded wide opening for easy access
- Strap to keep the pocket flaps up
- Reinforcement at pocket details
- Game pocket with long zip opening
- Pre shaped elbow
- Adjustable cuff with rubber strap and velcro
- Silicone snap buttons
- Mesh lining inside body for optimal breathability.
- Functional pockets with zip inside
Sizes: 36" - 50" chest
Delivery: allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery
The Deer-Tex® Performance Shell is a membrane laminated to the shell fabric. It is 100% wind- and waterproof and it is breathable. This membrane is 4-way stretchable and it gives a great feeling and flexibility. Just like the original Deer-Tex® membrane it can be washed at 30 degrees without softner.
Technical specifications: Water resistance is up to 10.000mm, Water Vaour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24h.
Registered quality zipper.
Deer-Tex® Membrane - 5 Year Warranty
Five-year warranty on manufacturing defects in the Deer-Tex® Membrane. In the event of claims: Return the product together with this product information label/hangtag and the receipt to your dealer.
NB: The Deer-Tex® Membrane warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove.
|Reinforcement||100% Polyamide Deer Dura|
|Lining||100% Polyester Mesh|
|Outshell||73% Cotton, 27% Polyamide|