Altavio Mid GTX Gore-Tex Boots by Aigle -
Altavio Mid GTX Gore-Tex Boots by Aigle
Description and Specifications
Aigle's Altavio boots are comfortable walking/hiking boots designed to be worn over long periods of time.
The Altavio's features include:
- The shoe can be worn in all weather conditions: it is both waterproof and breathable thanks to its Gore-Tex® membrane which keeps feet dry and wicks away sweat
- The shoe collar provides comfort and support for the ankle.
- The water-repellent split leather upper combines resistance, protection and durability.
- The synthetic front and back stone guards provide additional and durable resistance.
- The Ortholite® insole is comfortable and shock absorbing. Made in polyurethane, it absorbs moisture and allows air to circulate around the foot.
- The boot has a Vibram® deep tread rubber sole. Vibram are the world leader in high performance sole manufacture, combining cutting-edge design with advanced rubber compounds, making the Altavio Mid GTX® specifically designed for use on rugged terrain.
- Height of boot from ground to top is 7 inches