250g Standard Dummy by Firedog -
250g Standard Dummy by Firedog
Description and Specifications
- Designed for puppies
- Shorter rounded body encourages correct grip
- Ergonomic plastic toggle for easy throwing
- Use in water and with training scent.
- Made from 100% high-quality durable canvas.
- Dimensions: approx 19 cm long, 6cm diameter
- Hi-viz colours: navy, bright blue, yellow, 2-colour bright blue/yellow, 2-colour navy blue/white, 2-colour navy blue/pale blue
- Dogs can see these colours
- Use eyes as well as nose - increase chance of successful retrieve
- Good for puppy training
- Low viz colours: green, bright red
- Dog sees shades of grey
- Get more experienced dogs working with nose only
- More colours available to order (delivery 2-3 weeks): khaki, brown, wine red, pink, orange, white, pale blue (all canvas), camo nylon
- Select colours required above.
- To order 2-colour dummies in your own chosen colours telephone 0151-348-4762 to place your order.
Care for your dummies
- Dummies are used to train the dog to hunt & retrieve - they aren't toys.
- Do not let your dog play with or drag the dummy
- Do not leave your dog unattended with the dummy
- Do not let the dog chew the dummy.
- Dry wet dummies freely in air, not in direct sunlight.
- To avoid possible injury, check the status of your training equipment regularly
- Do not use damaged dummies